No-Clean Technology Review: Bibliography
2. Randall, Paul and Douglas Williams, Guide to Cleaner Technologies -- Cleaning and Degreasing Process Changes, Washington, D.C., U.S. EPA, February 1994. (U.S. EPA report number EPA/625/R-93/017)
3. Seelig, Karl, "A Solder Paste Comparison," Circuits Assembly, July 1996, 32-36.
4. Brox, Murray "No-Clean Processes" Circuits Manufacturing, September 1990, 61-63.
5. Anson et. al., "Qualifying a Hi-Rel No-Clean Process," Surface Mount Technology, August 1996, 116-121.
6. Hyland, Kim and Srinivas Rao, "An Environmentally Friendly Manufacturing Solution," Circuits Assembly, July 1996, 38-40.
7. Clementi, James J. et. al. "Converting to No-Clean For Flip Chip Assembly," Electronic Packaging and Production, May 1996, 37-42.
8. Iman, Ronald L. et. al., Evaluation of a No-Clean Soldering Process Designed to Eliminate the Use of Ozone Depleting Chemicals, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Sandia National Laboratories, 1992.
9. Guth, Leslie A., "To Clean or Not To Clean?" Circuits Manufacturing, February 1989: 59-63.
10. Ostrander, Mona et. al., "A Comparison of Foam Fluxing and Spray Fluxing of No-Clean Fluxes for Wave Soldering" in Proceedings of the Technical Program, National Electronic Packaging and Production Conference, 1991, Anaheim, California, Cahners Exposition Group, 1623-1639.
11. Sterian, Irene et. al., "No-Clean Solder Paste Evaluation" in Proceedings of the Technical Program, National Electronic Packaging and Production Conference, 1991, Anaheim, California, Cahners Exposition Group, 1649-1657.
12. Hemen-Davis, Chantal, and R. Sunstrum, "No Clean" Assembly Process/PCB Material Compatibility, Lincolnwood, Illinois, The Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits (IPC), 1992. (Note: This is IPC report number IPC-TP-996)
13. Fremd, Eric T. "Quantitative Quality Comparison of Wave Soldering in Inert Nitrogen Versus Air" IPC Technical Review, January-February 1993, 29-36.
14. McGuiggan, Tim, and Steve Radabaugh "Surface-Mount Connectors in a No-Clean Environment" Circuits Assembly, May 1996, 34-38.
Return to the introduction of the No-Clean Technology Review
© 1999, Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
phone: 206-352-2050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.pprc.org