Technology Review: Bibliography
1. Farella, Joanna M., Gary E. Mitchell, and Laura A. Bonadies, "The Development of Analytical Techniques for Quantitatively Comparing the Performance of Alternative Metal Cleaning Products" in Proceedings of the International CFC and Halon Alternatives Conference, December 3-5, 1991, Baltimore, Maryland, The Alliance for Responsible CFC Policy, 84-93.
2. Coduti, Phillip L., Richard L. Hoch and P. Lawrence Meschi, "Carbon Coulometry: Direct Cleanliness Verification for Alternative Cleaning Technologies" in Precision Cleaning '95 Proceedings,118-127.
3. Meltzer, Michael, and Dr. Hugh Gregg, "New Technologies Allow for In-Process Cleanliness Performance" in Precision Cleaning, 17-24, (September 1996).
4. Wilkie, Richard A. and Charles E. Montague, "Counting on Cleanliness Measurement Technology" in Precision Cleaning, 32-35 (September 1994).
5. Munson, Terry, "Evaluating Flux Residues" in Circuits Assembly, 58-60, (September 1992).
Return to the first page of the Cleanliness Measurement Technology Review.
© 1999, Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
phone: 206-352-2050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.pprc.org