Technology Review: Bibliography
1. Randall, Paul and Douglas Williams, Guide to Cleaner Technologies Alternatives to Chlorinated Solvents for Cleaning and Degreasing. Washington, DC: US EPA, February 1994. (Note: This is US EPA report number EPA/625/R-93/016)
2. Mattox, Donald M., "PVD Processes: Cleaning with CO2." Plating and Surface Finishing. May 1995, 82: 130.
3. Snowden-Swan, L.J., Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Cleaning Market Assessment and Commercialization/Deployment Plan. Richland, WA: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, August 1994. (This report is Pacific Northwest National Laboratory report number PNL-10044)
4. Novak, Richard A. et al, Cleaning of Precision Components With Supercritical Carbon Dioxide, in Conference Proceedings from the 1993 International CFC and Halon Alternatives Conference, Washington D.C., US EPA, 541-547.
5. Williams, S.B. et al., Elimination of Solvents and Waste by Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide in Precision Cleaning. Los Alamos, New Mexico: Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1994. (This report is Los Alamos National Laboratory report number LA-UR-94-3313)
6. Anonymous, Supercritical Fluid Extraction Cleaner Application. Lowell, MA: Toxics Use Reduction Institute, 1994.
7. Gillum, W.O. et al, Replacement of Chlorinated Solvents for Metal Parts Cleaning, in Precision Cleaning '94 Proceedings, pp. 309-333.
8. Sawan, Samual P. et al, Evaluation of the Interactions Between Supercritical Carbon Dioxide and Polymeric Materials. Los Alamos, New Mexico: Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1994. (This report is Los Alamos National Laboratory report number LA-UR-94-2341)
9. Phelps, M.R. et al, Waste Reduction Using Carbon Dioxide: A Solvent Substitute for Precision Cleaning Applications. Richland, WA: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, 1994.
10. Barton, Jerome C., The Los Alamos Super Scrub: Supercritical Carbon Dioxide System Utilities and Consumables Study. Los Alamos, New Mexico: Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1994. (This report is Los Alamos National Laboratory report number LA-12786)
11. Licis, Ivars J., Pollution Prevention Possibilities for Small and Medium-Sized Industries Results of the WRITE Projects. Washington, D.C.: May 1995: 127-132. (Note: This is US EPA report number EPA/600/R-95/070)
Return to the introduction of the SCCO2 Cleaning Technology Review.
© 1999, Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
phone: 206-352-2050, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, web: www.pprc.org